中譯:

A duck tries to fly!?   ( 鴨子想飛? )

and a deaf tries to play violin...  ( 啞巴也想拉小提琴? )

are you crazy?  ( 妳瘋了嗎? )

why don't you learn something else ?  ( 妳何不去學點別的? )

you are wasting everyone's time.  ( 妳在浪費大家的時間 )

you still play the violin?   ( 妳還在拉小提琴嗎? )

why am i different from others?  ( 為什麼我跟別人不一樣? )

why...

...do you have to be like others?  ( 妳為何要跟別人一樣? )

Music

is a visible thing.  ( 音樂... 是看得見的. )

close your eyes

you will see  ( 閉上眼睛, 就能看見音樂 )

classical music contest  ( 音樂比賽 )

what? got a problem?  ( 怎麼樣? 有意見嗎? )

amazing performance from our last contestant...  ( 上一位參賽者驚人的演奏技巧... )

now it's time for... ( 現在將是揭曉... )

well seems like we have one more contestant  ( 喔... 我們還有一位參賽者 )

and here she is...  ( 她是...)

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    spline88 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()